I sent one of the Sample stamp set to Tejal, One of the best stamper & superb reviewer in India. I was really
really happy when i got her review, the review was so professional and very honest. This helped me a lot to
improvise the stamp and encouraged me to launch it off immediately. Thanks Tejal.
The stamp set i sent her...
So this is the Sneak Peak of today...
Sneak Peak #2
This is Lovely Birds (8x6 Stamp set)
The Review on VARNA's Stamp
1. I really like the deep etching of the stamp. Easy to peel off the CD and sticks very well on the acrylic
block too. My clear block is dirty and yet after adhering and removing the stamps a couple of times there was no problem at all.
2. It takes up ink well. The ink does not pool up on the stamp as it sometimes happens in the case of water based inks like memento and distress inks.
3. I stamped it using dye ink- memento black and red, pigment ink- brilliance inks, distress inks, and chalk inks. No issue with impressions at all. They stamp as good as PTI stamps.
4. I also used different papers to try it out, Fabriano brustro, Ivory paper, watercolor paper and glossy paper. Crisp impression on every paper.
5. The border stamp is simply amazing. The design is such that it allows for continuous stamping and I could not even find the joining line. Very very crisp impression.
6. I think you need to get it cut professionally if possible. Just in case a small nick while trimming the stamp could tear it while peeling it off the case or block.
Initially i was planning to pack it in a CD case with the transparent sticker to easy storage... but Tejal suggested it might break while shipping as well in India, sending a CD case is a difficult thing. So I have changed the packaging, in a simple neat way.. (Keep guessing, ll release the packaging photo soon).
Also about the professional cutting , as most of the people know, VARNA's is a budding brand and i am the only person to design, make the stamps and cut and pack it... So with all ur support and encouragement , ll soon make to professional packaging ... But promising about the stamp quality as tejal mentioned.
Lovely Birds stamp set in Tejal's Work... Have a look...
To See more picture took about her experience on VARNA's stamps, Check Tejal's Post.