I am here with a Simple Card. I used the watercolor paper with distress inks, which i already made and posted with one of my previous card... I made a cut using my KNK Zing and layered it....
I am a fan of kristina werner's fan and i love her style... this card is inspired by her style.... :)
**PICTURE HEAVY POST**
Supplies Used: The Paper Company White CS, Watercolor Paper,
Distress Inkpad - Shaded Liliac, Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry, Memento Inkpad Rose Bud,
VARNA's Express It #1 Basic Sentiments Stamp, MME The sweetest thing honey brad
Tools Used: KNK Zing Digital Cutter, Fiskars Paper Trimmer, Corner Chomper,
Martha Stewart Scoring Board, Cutterbee scissors
A Blog Named Hero - Jus Make your own stamped embellishment
The Sisterhood of Crafter - Happy Birthday
Party time tuesdays - Die cuts
this is for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch
I was searching for a tute for making a banner for this card , i couldnt it find.. may be banner is not the right word? not sure... i actually designed a cut design in Make the cut software... then i decided to jus make them manually.... I am here sharing how to make banner...
1. Take a cardstock and trim it to 9"x1/2" (You can test it different sizes)
3. Place the CS cross (I have kept one end in the origin and other end 2 inch approx away) and tape it. As they are thin, this ll hold in place while you score.
5. You will have 6 score/fold lines and 7 faces.
6. I showing you here to the folds are made. Note it carefully, which part to fold inside which one to outside.
7. After you fold it. V cut the ends with a scissors.
Now the 2 fold banner is ready, you can stamp it , distress it and give a nice look to it... You can also make 3 fold banner in the same method.
Here is the 3 fold banner i have inked it with distress ink pads, One side with Vintage Photo and other side with walnut stain.
Hope this tutorial helped you.