Nov 22, 2011

My Stamps.... my first ever stamped card...

I am Super excited posting this on my blog. I was long time working on making my own stamps, my own designed once... I had lil trials and errors and finally got the result i wanted... here is my first 2 stamps got done from.. one is my own designed and another one is a traced from a picture.. have a look at the designs and the stamps...


the stamps...

The design...
and i used my stamp in a card,,,, and to ur info this is my first ever card i am stamping.. (probably av stamp sentiment in one stamp before... but this is my very first card with design stamping...)

And a closeup, Sorry for bad photography, ll try to improvise my photography skills.

 I am not good at stamping... as this is my first stamping card, need a little more practice to get a flow in stamping ... with my blog frnds and their tips in stamping helps me a lot... thanks frnds...

These stamps are really economic comapared to price of other stamps imported from US, as we ppl need to pay a lot for our shipping.... 

I am planning to sell my own stamps soon... need to work on mounting, packaging and cost.. (ideas and
enquiries are welcome)

I am inspired with Papertery ink designs, and ll work more like their style... ll surely come up with elegant designs...

 i would love u all to give me suggestions, ideas and tips....




8 comments:

  1. aaahh....see now you can open up your own line .
    I am so very impressed and trust me ..this is the best thing that could have happened to us Indian crafters :)
    super duper gorgeous stamps
    Kalindi
    http://craftingaberrigines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. This is very nice:) I haven't done stamping at all.. After seeing yours would like to buy one and try.. Good idea of you to sell the stamps..All the best..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow both your stamps are just gorgeous..and on first look i really did think that its so papertreyish..( you knw what i mean)...i really love them and your card too so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Varshitha!! gorgeous stamps and stamping!I am sure ur idea is gng to come in reality!! super yaar!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stamps. Beautiful creation. All the best.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. pick up ur cell phone .. bday girl .
    happy bday !
    muah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to visit my blog and to leave a comment on my post. Each of your comment is really valuable for me..